Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hello Again (finally!)

Oh blogging world, I have neglected you. And I have so much to fill you in on since March! I can't believe last time I posted it was SNOWING outside... As I write this blog I am wrapping up summertime on the front porch at our lake house in Lake Gaston. The crickets are chirping, the occasional boat is passing by with their red and green lights reflecting on the water, the breeze is blowing through the screen porch and you can hear the faint sound of people laughing across the lake. I love it here. With our busy schedule we won't be able to come back up until Thanksgiving... yowza!!! So I am soaking it all in tonight...

In June we moved (yes, again!) back to North Raleigh from Wake Forest... which was a huge blessing that fell right into our laps... here are our new digs... This was the house that my dad grew up in so I have known this house my whole life so it felt like home immediately.
I guess that's the biggest thing that happened in that 5 month span... I don't want to blab about the past few months, I'll just make a promise to keep you updated in the coming months! Philip and I have just had lots of time hanging with friends (both old and new), trips to the beach and the lake, surprise birthday parties :), new pet ducks, business building, road trips, etc. I couldn't ask for a better life and it will only get better!
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment